If there is anyone out there looking to purchase Christmas gifts for me, I will provide a handy list of things I would like as gifts. If there is nothing on the list that you would like to give, then use that money to give to a charity… in fact, maybe the charity should be the first option. Anyway, on to the list.
1. Slippers, preferably with a back so I can wear them while taking the wieners outside.
2. A sweater vest, I wear a size 3XL shirt as I am still a large man.
3. A 50 cigar capacity humidor, Cuban Crafters has some inexpensive, but quality humidors and combos that include cigars.
4. A box of Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Barcelona cigars JR Cigar has some of the lowest prices on handmade cigars I’ve ever seen. Much cheaper than buying in store here in Utah.
5. A full length coat, like a trenchcoat, duster, or merely a full length wool coat.
6. Razors, nothing spectacular just something to keep my facial hair in order until I save the money for a straight razor.
7. GameStop Gift card, I do enjoy games and gaming accessories, and GameStop is my chosen place to get them, so that’s that.
I think those are enough to get people started. Although, I think I’d prefer if any money ear-marked for gifts for me should go to charity, if you insist… there’s a list.